The original BCB Crusader Cup Canteen and Crusader Cooker. A solid and gel fuel cooker designed to meet the requirements of the military or outdoors enthusiast.
Crusader Canteen Cup / Mug:
- Constructed of high-grade stainless steel.
- The mug is designed to fit beneath the NATO (58 Pattern) water bottle as part of the BCB Complete Cooking System.
- Doubles as a cooking pot.
- Volume: 750 ml (internal measuring scale).
- Size: 13.7 x 10.2 x 10cm
- Weight: 290g
- Also available with a black PTFE coating.
- An innovative new solid and gel fuel field cooker. Designed to meet the changing requirements of the future combat soldier.
- An integral folding arm allows the cup to fit securely over a fuel crucible where gel fuel (40ml) or 2 solid hexamine fuel blocks can be lit.
- A small slot provides efficient air intake whilst the walls of the cooker provide shielding against the wind.
- In transit, the cooker nests neatly and compactly beneath the cup.
- Boils 500ml (17floz) of water in under 6 minutes.
- Integrates with the British Military issue '90 pattern water bottle and mug - water bottle fits inside the cup.
- Size: 14 x 10 x 10cm
- Weight: 175g
- Black PTFE coated finish also available.
Fuel NOT included.