The 28 litre BTP (British Terrain Pattern) assault pack is constructed from durable 600D Cordura material. There is one generous main compartment, with two internal compartments - one with a zip and the other open top mesh. There are fixing loops and an exit point that could be used for carrying an aqua bladder or radio equipment if required. Externally, the pack has other additional compartments - two smaller front pockets for keeping important small items close at hand and also features molle tabs on the front and sides so that additional pieces of kit can be attached.
The rucksack has comfortable fully adjustable reinforced shoulder straps and a padded webbing waist strap, the back panel is well padded and ventilated. There is also a carry handle fiited to the top of the pack for easy movement when not carried on the shoulders.
There is a velcro panel on the top pocket so that badges can be attached and removed easily. The 28L capacity makes it perfect for use as a day sack and the capacity can easily be reduced further if required with the adjustable compression straps at either side.
An excellent multi-purpose rucksack for general or military use. Perfect for Army Cadets, Reservists, Scouts or any other outdoor activities. A high quality backpack at an affordable price.
BTP camo has been designed to match the British Army MTP and Multicam.
- Padded airflow back system
- 1 x large main compartment
- 2 x front utility pockets
- Large front molle Velcro ID platform
- Heavy duty zips
- Internal aqua bladder compartment with fixing loop
- Molle webbing made from the same body 600D Cordura material
- UK PVC ID patch with tactical carabiner
- Adjustable waist strap
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Side compression straps and carry handle
- Made from 600D Cordura
- Dimensions: 47 x 23 x 28 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.13kg